Thursday, July 21, 2011

29 Ways To Stay Creative


A friend of mine posted this on Twitter, and I really enjoyed the video. I agree with everything, but number 4, "get away from the computer". Some of my source of inspiration comes from the computer. Websites such as DeviantART keeps my creative juice flowing -- but then again, I admit that I am "addicted" to being in front of the computer, and have difficulties staying away from it for a long period of time.

In a way, it does add some truth to a certain extent. Maybe I need to stop aimlessly web-surfing, in order to combat creative blocks. Perhaps I need to go for a drive, a walk and get away from the busy world, and just relax.



{via Paulzii, TO-FU on Vimeo}

3 comments:

Nava K said...

I have to agree with all the pointers you have stated, basically one need to be occupied, if not the brains will rot.

Ken Wooi said...

yeah.. BREAK the rules and norm! ;)

Kristin Wyly said...

Ugh so yes. Especially that computer one. Boredom is my biggest inspiration, but with so much internet to explore I often find myself turning to it every time I have a lull!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...