Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick Or Treat!

"Halloween is the one night a year when girls can dress like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it." - Mean Girls

Mean Girls have some of the funniest quote ever.
That being said, eventhough the celebration permits it, I'd much rather preserve, if not all, at least a little bit of what Halloween used to be like; whereby people would dress up to scare.



Can anyone guess what I was dressed as? A witch, of course! (How original, I know)
This wasn't my original costume, I had traditional scary skeleton bride-like costume to wear, but then the scene of Lindsay Lohan in Mean Girls walking into a party all dressed up came into my mind, and I decided to just go with the norm. I still wanted to look a little scary, mind you!

A few of us girls went over to Trisha's house to help one another get ready for the party, and Trisha helped me create my dark lips. I think I should invest in a tube of black lipstick, I'm rather fond of the colour now!All in all, I had an amazing time, especially the getting ready bit, because it allows us to dress up to our imaginations.

Happy Halloween! I hope everyone had a fantastic day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...